Guidelines for usage and important legal information:
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without prior notice.
- This website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Capital Park (“Capital Park”). Although this website has been compiled in good faith by Capital Park, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date. The reports filed by Capital Park with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and listed on this website speak only as of the respective dates on which they are filed by Capital Park. The contents of those reports can become out of date. Capital Park makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of those reports. Capital Park reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information on this website at any time. The information and materials made available on this website are provided “as is” without any warranty or implied term of any kind.
- The materials that can be accessed from websites which are linked to this website are not maintained by Capital Park, and Capital Park is not responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked website or any specific third-party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use. Capital Park reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time.
- Linking to this website without the written permission of Capital Park is prohibited.
- You agree to use this for lawful purposes only. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer or in any way exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available from this website, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names included on this website are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE NOR DOES IT CONSTITUTE
AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITY
The information and material directly or indirectly accessible on this website, including any filings made by Capital Park with the SEC and listed on this website, is posted solely for informational purposes, and does not constitute investment advice, nor does it constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any security.
YOU SHOULD NOT UNDULY RELY ON ANY FORWARD—LOOKING INFORMATION
This website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward—looking statements within the meaning of the United States securities laws. Forward—looking statements include all statements that do not relate solely to historical or current facts and can be identified by the use of words such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “project,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “plan” or “continue.” These forward—looking statements are based upon Capital Park’s current plans or expectations and are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could significantly affect current plans, anticipated actions and Capital Park’s future financial condition and results. These uncertainties and risks include, but are not limited to, those relating to conducting operations in a competitive environment and conducting operations in diverse geographic markets, effects of acquisition and disposition activities, general economic and political conditions, including the effects of a prolonged United States or global economic downturn or recession, changes in costs, including changes in labor costs, energy costs and raw material prices, variations in political, economic or other factors such as inflation rates or recessionary or expansive trends, changes in market prices of Capital Park’s equity investments, tax, legal and regulatory changes, extended labor disruptions, significant weather— related or other natural or human—made disasters, civil unrest or other external factors over which Capital Park has no control, and changes in Capital Park’s plans, strategies, objectives, expectations or intentions, which may happen at any time at Capital Park’s discretion. As a consequence, current plans, anticipated actions, and future financial condition and results may differ materially from those expressed in any forward—looking statements made on this website. Accordingly, forward—looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and there can be no assurance that the results described in such forward—looking statements will be realized. Capital Park specifically disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward—looking statement(s), whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on this website, please notify us by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, CONDITION OR COMPLETENESS, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS) OR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; IN ANY CASE WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE WITHIN THE CONTEMPLATION OF US AT THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS OCCURRED.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or by email at [email protected]